Yahoo
wallcrusher1

KKS - Unforgettable KKS - Unforgettable

Nice. Definitely reminds me of some of the compositions in videogames and films.

Very epic, and maybe a little sad, or even hopeful, sounding, depending on how it would be used.

Very well done sir. This track definitely has my approval. Very beautiful. I can imagine someone sitting on a cliff, overlooking the horizon, as the sun sets, hopeful for a new beginning.(possibly after a tragedy has happened, and a happy resolution)

Good job. :)

KKSlider60 responds:

It can adapt to various interpretations and scenes, indeed.
KKS

Shiver me Liver Shiver me Liver

Sweet. I love Irish music. I'm part Irish myself. I love Guinness and Whiskey. Great music, and lyrics. Definitely feels like a classic Irish song. Reminds me of "fuck you I'm drunk" by CKY. Nicely done my friend. Nicely done. :D

I hope you win the contest, because that was really good.

acmeDyne responds:

Thanks!

FS: Father and Son (ac.) FS: Father and Son (ac.)

Nice. Mellow, and has great lyrics. Good vocals, good guitar. I don't really know what else to say. I like the concept. I know you said it's a cover, but I never heard the original by cat stevens, so I have nothing to compare it to really. I just really like it.

Good job. :)

FairSquare responds:

The original is way better (of course).
But i'm glad you liked it :)

Norato - The chord Norato - The chord

I feel like the keys section at the beginning is a little too repetative. It changes up halfway through into a really good section. I like the synths and the drum patterns. Good dance music overall, I just think you could've broken up the beginning section more like you did with the rest of the song.

Overall, not a bad track. As far as electronic dance music goes this is nice. Keep up the good work man.

Norato responds:

it was changed in 1.1 version

Cold Winter Skies [Chiptu Cold Winter Skies [Chiptu

nice

Sounds better than a lot of nintendo games honestly. The twirly sounds at 1:10 remind me of sonic the hedgehog, which is nice.(I love sonic)

All in all, very relaxing, good sound quality, and very awesome chiptune dude. :)

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate the review! I think that to say it's better than a lot of Nintendo's games is a bit extreme, but very encouraging nonetheless.

I've got fond memories of playing Sonic on the Sega Genesis...

Doctor [Victory Orchestal Mix] Doctor [Victory Orchestal Mix]

never seen homestuck

Although I was aware of it. Still, this is a great track. Well balanced, and nice orchestral use.

Could well be used for a film, or video game. Nice job.

System Error (Circlevicious) System Error (Circlevicious)

nice

Good shit as usual man. Definitely digging the new stuff, tho. Very heavy and dark. Kind of reminds me of the band Death, or Sodom. I liked that most of it was very clear/thrashy but technical, too. Not so wall of noise, sounding if you catch my meaning.

It's got some nice hooks, and hits hard. Easy to head bang to. :D

Turmoil - Mr Virus Turmoil - Mr Virus

not bad

reminds of foreign beggars. Could do with more of a bass line, but not bad man. I like the samples you used.

slightly energetic stoner slightly energetic stoner

nice

Very hypnotic. I might use this in meditation some time. Good job bro. :)

Lagerkapo responds:

Thanks, I like the ambience. the clicking background was accidental, I couldn't make it go away, but it helps make the song.

Equiment test (Metal) Equiment test (Metal)

not bad

What program are you using? I'm guessing these are mostly real instruments, tho I could be wrong.(it's amazing what you can tweak and replicate using computer programs)I myself use fl studio with ezdrummer.(amazing drum plugin, sounds like a real, authentic, crisp-clean drumset)Once I get an adaptor for my mic, tho, I hope to start mixing in some real guitar and vocals into my music.

Anyway, this is not half bad considering it's just a simple test. I wish the best of you, and keep on rockin'. I'm gonna go ahead and check out your other stuff as well, and critique those. Keep on keepin' on man. :)

OPQC responds:

Well, drums are made by me. Other stuff is from other programs. The programs are MAGIX music maker 15 and somwhat Vsti program. i dunno what it is... there's no name :D
i have always explain i'm using VST guitars! :D why everybody think they're real? 'cause the editing? :D i did make the guitar sound myself... by editing.