Yahoo
wallcrusher1

Empire of Sock: Episode 3 Empire of Sock: Episode 3

This was the most insanely trippy and original thing I've seen on Ng in a while. I love it.

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

nice

Really humorous. I was LMAO at this. The horror/upbeat song really go well together and make it all the more humorous. Nice job.

JohnnyTheHomicidalManiac JohnnyTheHomicidalManiac

not bad

Loved that scene, really funny. I'm not really diggin' the voice. I actually think he'd have more emotion to his voice than that. Dude was a bit humorous/psychotic, so I'd imagine him saying "you want cheese on yours?" more like it's just a normal thing. Here he sounds too whispery. I actually think I could do better myself.

If I can get some recording equipment and a microphone, I wouldn't mind auditioning/helping you with a future project of JTHM. Maybe a full fledged series?

Anyway, I think you did really good on this, considering the length, and all. The animation could've been better, but I realize you were just recreating a scene from the comic book.

All in all its not bad, and I appreciate that someone else out there likes/pays homage to JTHM. I'm a big fan. :)

KKS - Unforgettable KKS - Unforgettable

Nice. Definitely reminds me of some of the compositions in videogames and films.

Very epic, and maybe a little sad, or even hopeful, sounding, depending on how it would be used.

Very well done sir. This track definitely has my approval. Very beautiful. I can imagine someone sitting on a cliff, overlooking the horizon, as the sun sets, hopeful for a new beginning.(possibly after a tragedy has happened, and a happy resolution)

Good job. :)

KKSlider60 responds:

It can adapt to various interpretations and scenes, indeed.
KKS

Shiver me Liver Shiver me Liver

Sweet. I love Irish music. I'm part Irish myself. I love Guinness and Whiskey. Great music, and lyrics. Definitely feels like a classic Irish song. Reminds me of "fuck you I'm drunk" by CKY. Nicely done my friend. Nicely done. :D

I hope you win the contest, because that was really good.

acmeDyne responds:

Thanks!

FS: Father and Son (ac.) FS: Father and Son (ac.)

Nice. Mellow, and has great lyrics. Good vocals, good guitar. I don't really know what else to say. I like the concept. I know you said it's a cover, but I never heard the original by cat stevens, so I have nothing to compare it to really. I just really like it.

Good job. :)

FairSquare responds:

The original is way better (of course).
But i'm glad you liked it :)

Street Smash Street Smash

someone's been taking DMT, lol...

It's like if R.L. Stein and H.P. Lovecraft took DMT or another triptamine, and did this painting.

This is just...phenomenal. The detail, the coloring, everything is just...perfect. Just perfect. Bravo man. Bravo.

This is gorgeous. You're my new favorite artist.

Swirly Burly Baby Swirly Burly Baby

NIIIIIICCCEEE

I love your style man. Disturbing, unnusual, horrific, mutant looking things with psychedelic colors, and SHARPIES? You sir, are one talented son of a binocular being. ;)

Not only is it well drawn, but the use of markers is awesome. I always find markers unyielding myself. I can never seem to use them effectively, and I always end up accidentally marking over other sharpie marks, leading to an uneven tone.

So, rats off to you my good sir. I like it, and for some reason it reminds me of that mutant baby/tumor thing in Total Recall, if you've ever seen that film. Nicely done. If I ever record an album in the future and need a cover artist, I might contact you. I may be willing to pay you for it as well, but we'll see.

Anyways, good job. :)

Jellocopter Jellocopter

that is fucking sick!

I dunno about you, but me, I'd buy that album in a heart beat if I saw a cover like that. That is fucking sick. Psychedelic, grotesque, fucked up, horrific, and just very entertaining. I like this a lot. :)